Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFPD Leader Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiernan_Dillon

SFPD Leader Application Empty
PostSubject: SFPD Leader Application   SFPD Leader Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

SFPD Leader Application by Tiernan Dillon
(( In Character ))
PERSONAL INFORMATION

Today's Date:

First Name: Tiernan
Middle Name(s):Patrick
Last Name:Dillon
Date of Birth:25/11/1984

Present Address: Jefferson Motel
Phone Number(s):555-01200((5488))

Sex (optional):Male
Race (optional):White
Height:6ft
Weight:6 stone

Education:San Fierro College
Current Employment: Part time mechanic

Are you a citizen of the United States? If yes, were you born and raised in the United States?: Yes I was born and rasised in the united states.

Do you have a valid driver's license? If yes, was it ever suspended?:Yes I have a drives license and no it has never been suspened or taken off me.

Have you ever been arrested, detained or charged with a crime?:No I have not and never will.

Are you able to work rotating shifts (nights, holidays, weekends, etc.)?: I work as hard as I can no matter the time or day I will work.

What is your current physical, medical and mental status?: Im a fast runner, I have no medical issues, or mental issues.

Tell us about yourself and why you would like to become a Police Officer (at least 100 words):
I was born on October 25th 1984 in Northern Los Angeles. I spent a good part of my childhood and teen years as a kid who frequently was exposed to the new era of San Andreas culture, politics, and most of all the news media. When I was about four years old I witnessed the OJ Simpson chase on the television with my family. Of course, I was too young to understand all that jazz at four but as I grew older I began to take interest in cases like that which where highly publicized and began my interest in the law enforcement system. I frequently found myself watching the police and what tactics and procedures they used until I had to head back home. My parents initially wanted me to be a doctor or lawyer as a typical person but I didn't like to settle for anything ordinary and I began to involve myself in various after school athletics to push myself physically and mentally to see where my limits lay. Upon graduating high school, I found myself with little interest in college and got interested in doing something overseas in the Middle East, where San Adreas military operations were prominent. Not wanting to fully devote myself and join the military, I instead joined up with a private military company that supplied protection to villages in Northern of San Andreas where I first got my experience in the field of....well hell. I received well conducted training in hand to hand combat as well as weapons and tactical strategies for a number of different situations from urban to rural settings. After about a year and half doing that, I returned to San Andreas after being wounded in an ambush by insurgents where I had to have a bullet removed from my leg. While recovering, I noticed the overall boredom I had with san Andreas as I had been away from it for so long and I thought about moving to the East Coast for sometime. However, money was clearly not on my side because my parents would not help my endeavours unless I agreed to go to law or medical school. Still resistant, I decided to go down farther south to the state of San Andreas, Los Santos and link up with an old friend from the private military company in which I was employed. Stepping out of the airport terminal, I soon realized that a new door was opening in my life as another was closing.

APPLICANT'S STATEMENT

I certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement on this application or on any documents used to secure employment may be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.

I authorize the California State Police to thoroughly investigate my work records, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment and to contact my current and previous employers. I fully understand that the California State Police conducts a background investigation of all applicants. This investigation includes, but is not limited to, an investigation of my past employment performance, school records, military, police driving records and character traits. I authorize any person, school, current and former employers, law enforcement authorities, and organizations named in the application and this supplemental application to provide and release any information and opinions concerning my background, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. I release such persons and organizations from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure.

I understand and agree that if I am employed, my employment relationship with the California State Police is strictly voluntary and at our mutual will. I understand that if employed, my employment is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time, with or without prior notice, with or without cause or reason, at the option of either myself or the California State Police, and that no promises or representations contrary to the forgoing are binding on the California State Police unless made in writing and signed jointly by the Chief of the department and myself.

My signature below certifies that I have read and understand the instructions, conditions and other information provided in this document and that I hereby authorize release of all above listed records to the San Andreas State Police.

Signature:Tiernan Dillon
Date:26/03/2012

(( Out of Character ))
Timezone:GMT 0

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 installed on your computer and are you prepared to use it?: Yes I do

Do you have a fully working microphone? If no, why not?: Yes I do
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SFPD Leader Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFPD Leader Application   SFPD Leader Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://exrp.forumtl.com

SFPD Leader Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express Roleplay :: Devine Streets RolePlay :: Administrative Request-
Jump to: