Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kriss_Morano

"Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint.   "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Hello, I would just like to tell you what happen yesterday evening.

Me and my friend were playing, and this Admin kept bugging our asses. At first, we just ignored him.
Suddenly, he entered my faction and spoke to us with /f (family chat).

Now, he talked shit to us, and I dont know what - And, I told him he was acting like a child, and should stop being so childish, and what so ever.

What he did, when we told him to leave us alone, and told him he was a kid, and such, he kicked us. With some bad reasons.

My friend did a /report - and got kicked by him, for doing an invalid report. ( My friend might have SS of it, I dont. ) Well, here is atleast two pictures that I took, it could be more, he abused, alot.

You really need to re-consider this guy being Staff - Its not good for the server, at all.

Now, read the text and the reason/s given when he kicked me. And remember, he did this for longer time, more times, and not just me, but my friend was also kicked by this immature guy.

Picture 1: "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. 8a1EP

Picture 2: "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. RztEJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Jack_King

"Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint.   "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

[quote="Kriss_Morano"]Hello, I would just like to tell you what happen yesterday evening.

Me and my friend were playing, and this Admin kept bugging our asses. At first, we just ignored him.
Suddenly, he entered my faction and spoke to us with /f (family chat).

Now, he talked shit to us, and I dont know what - And, I told him he was acting like a child, and should stop being so childish, and what so ever.

What he did, when we told him to leave us alone, and told him he was a kid, and such, he kicked us. With some bad reasons.

My friend did a /report - and got kicked by him, for doing an invalid report. ( My friend might have SS of it, I dont. ) Well, here is atleast two pictures that I took, it could be more, he abused, alot.

You really need to re-consider this guy being Staff - Its not good for the server, at all.

Now, read the text and the reason/s given when he kicked me. And remember, he did this for longer time, more times, and not just me, but my friend was also kicked by this immature guy.

Picture 1: "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. 8a1EP

Picture 2: "Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint. RztEJ[/ill talk to him about it]
Back to top Go down

"Brockless/Gary Dawson" - Admin Complaint.
Page 1 of 1