Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pershing Square (LSPD/CH).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kriss_Morano

Pershing Square (LSPD/CH). Empty
PostSubject: Pershing Square (LSPD/CH).   Pershing Square (LSPD/CH). I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 am

I am very, very tired. So I will make this short, and I will try to explain as good as possible. Due to that I am very tired, the outcome might not be the best, whatever, I hope you will get my point.

If you are near LSPD, City Hall, or just driving past. You will notice, MANY fences, much "home-made" mapping. And, I dont know, it might just be me, or not.

I believe, you should remove all the custom mapping from that area, as its only in the way, it does NOT look good. - Dont get me wrong, the mapping is good, but it doesnt fit in there. I hope you get what I mean. Its like, I would create this awesome hamburger, but I would place it in your shoe, its just.. Wrong.

Its at the wrong place, the hamburger is awesome, but it doesnt fit in the shoe, and should not be there. Get my point? (The hamburger represents the mapping, and the shoe the area.)

So yeah, consider this. Support or dont, please make a post if you support this or not!

And remember Admins, always listen to the people - what they need and want. So, keep the supports or non supports coming. Just an suggestion, nothing more.

- Keep up the good work everyone, I love this server and you. Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
JohnnyC

Pershing Square (LSPD/CH). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pershing Square (LSPD/CH).   Pershing Square (LSPD/CH). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 am

/support, stupid gates etc are annoying. Especially the city hall and infront of LSPD.
Back to top Go down

Pershing Square (LSPD/CH).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express Roleplay :: Community Development :: Suggestions-
Jump to: