Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuccy Smith faction application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuccy

Chuccy Smith faction application Empty
PostSubject: Chuccy Smith faction application   Chuccy Smith faction application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 am

Gang Leader: Chuccy Smith

Level of Leader:* 5

Gang Co leader(s): None at the moment

Level of Co leader : -/

Background story of the gang (minimum of 300 words): The rising shine of Miami brought Chuccy and his brother out of their bed, packed theirselves, and went to school, as they arrived, they had deparated theirselves with two "Crips", both adults, threatening the pupils, Chuccy didn't exitated, he grabbed a rock, and sent it towards one of them, as the other looked at his "homie", both Chuccy and his brother flew the scene, their arrival on school was much calm, but, as they arrived on home, things weren't that good, they saw his mother on the floor, with a gun in his hand, and his dad, a "alcoholic bastard" as Chuccy used to describe him, both Chuccy and his brother took a flight to San Andreas, to live in Willowfield, with their uncles, as their death arrived, Chuccy's brother flew away back to Miami, as Chuccy got the ownership of the "Loco Low, inc", his reputation on the streets grew like the plants, the reputation was prepared, Chuccy has gotten himself a few "homies", and formed a street gang called the "Seville Blocc Saints".

Rank Names

Rank6 : Kingpin

Rank5 : Right Hand

Rank4 : Original Gangster

Rank3 : Hustler

Rank2 : Lil' Knuckle

Rank1 : Hoodrat

Rank Duties

Rank 6 : All the gang duties and permissions

Rank 5 : All the gang duties and permissions except kicking players.

Rank 4 : Organizing attacks, prepare money-making businesses, total control on lower members.

Rank 3 : Street - Selling, total control on lower members

Rank 2 : Walking with the gang, looking for -POSSIBLE- members (not recruiting).

Rank 1 : Doing errands for the gang.

Skins(Max Skin)

Rank6 : 4

Rank5 : 5 or 102

Rank4 : 102 - 103 - 104

Rank3 : 102 - 103 - 104

Rank2 : 102 - 103 - 104

Rank1 : Any skin (except gang skins)

Gang Cars (Max Car's 10): Blade (x2) / Slamvan (x2) / Savanna (x2) / BMX (x4)

SS of the Hq: Chuccy Smith faction application Sa-mp-016
Back to top Go down
Chuccy

PostSubject: Re: Chuccy Smith faction application   Chuccy Smith faction application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Chuccy Smith faction application   Chuccy Smith faction application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm

DENIED,
Player is not active afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuccy Smith faction application   Chuccy Smith faction application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuccy Smith faction application
Page 1 of 1