Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for higher Player Base!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny_Bravo

Suggestion for higher Player Base! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for higher Player Base!   Suggestion for higher Player Base! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 pm

More Adult Admins! I've seen many starting servers fail at the end, due their admins! Don't hand-out admin ranks because they donate! Instead.. Test them on their skills! Wink
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Alpha

PostSubject: Agreement. (Suggestion)   Suggestion for higher Player Base! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Indeed, I totally agree on this since i've had trouble with a few childish admins since the day i started.
(For example admins that Double Capture at point, or Refill their health in the middle of a fight. Just to avoid dying.) Pure abuse of their powers ofcourse.

For example this picture, An admin lying about being in the point. Wink Though the message backfired his lies.
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10qmlqs&s=5
Back to top Go down
Johnny_Bravo

PostSubject: Childish Admins. (Eddy Evans. )    Suggestion for higher Player Base! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Another example: Eddy Evans. Who decided to mute/jail/kick every player left on the server, Just for laughs. If you'd ask me.. admins like that should be instantly kicked/banned. for their childish abuse.

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1fu0p5&s=5

(You might also be able to notice Jason Taveras say: Again...)
Since Evans not only did this once! But twice. Wink

With kind regards, Johnny Bravo. (Leader Boondock Saints. )

((Copy & Paste the link into your URL bar to see the pictures. ))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for higher Player Base!   Suggestion for higher Player Base! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for higher Player Base!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express Roleplay :: Community Development :: Suggestions-
Jump to: