Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Krammer

Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION- Empty
PostSubject: Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION-   Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Gang Application:Lone Shraks

Gang Leader:*Jack_Krammer

Level of Leader:*6

Gang Co leader(s:(*Johnny_Lessantos

Level of Co leader :*6

Background story of the gang (minimum of 1,500 words:(*LoneShraks...when i was more young,my brother and i created a family,named LoneShraks on Puerto Rico.We have it all,money,weapons and power.On one of thoes crazy days,we went to another gang house for capture that house.We was 8 members for do that,on the action my brother got shot on his chest.In that moment i seem like everything stopped.I only leave from the gang house with my brother,he was really hurt.When we went to the hospital he saddly died,i have never cried on my fucking life.I went to my house and i sat on my bed,thinking that it was my fault.Like 3 days later,i was watching the TV on the news channel,the 8 members of my family died.I was in shock and i forget them when my brother died.In two weeks,i went to the airport to buy a ticket for go Los Santos,i was really sad on all thoes days.When i left Puerto Rico and came to Los Santos it was like a new life for me,and i feel more free from thoes news of the 8 members dead on the newspaper and TV.One week ago i found a man named Johnny,we meet eachother and we talk about making a family.In that moment i felt like sad again,and i told him that will be called LoneShraks.When i told him that i think on my mind: ''For my brother''.

Rank Names

Rank6 :*King

Rank5 :*Prince

Rank4 :*High Man

Rank3 :*Prospect

Rank2 :*Trusted Man

Rank1 :*Rookie

Rank Duties

Rank 6 :*Command everyone + Recruit-Make all

Rank 5 :*Command everyone except rank 6 + Recruit-Make all

Rank 4 :*Obey Rank 6 and 5-Gun bussines

Rank 3 :*Obey Rank 6 and 5-Gun bussines

Rank 2 :*Obey only Rank 6 and 5-None

Rank 1 :*Obey only Rank 6 and 5-Testing person

Skins(Max Skin

Rank6 :* 120

Rank5 :* 133

Rank4 :* 111

Rank3 :* 124

Rank2 :* 117

Rank1 :* 121

Gang Cars (Max Car's 10:(*- 545 (1)-409 (1)-411 (1)-580 (2)-

SS of the Hq:* Sorry,i could not find the SS on the document :/- But its near Red County
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION-   Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://exrp.forumtl.com

Lone Shraks -REAL APPLICATION-
Page 1 of 1