Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grove Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Wayne

Grove Street Empty
PostSubject: Grove Street   Grove Street I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:26 pm

My story:

My name is ,Mike Wayne, I'm 21 years old and here`s my story.
I was born in a small town next to Verona Beach to James and Anna Wayne.
I have no brothers or sisters but I have a lot of cousins.
Even that my family haven`t had much they gave me anything I ever wanted.
I remember that I had many friends but they wanted to know about my father friends and that's how my story began.
I told them that I remember that every time that the came to our house my mom was nervous, pressed and she told me to get up to my room.
I remember that his friends always wear green like my father and their cars were green also.
Those people told me that my father is "deep in shit" and if I remember anything that can help them I should say it now.
ML, I said.
They asked me what it means and I told them that I'm not sure but his friends always called him like that,
They asked me I remember that all of them had weird nick names like Big O and DJ.
They asked me if that everything I know and I nodded to yes.
A guy with a suit and tie got in and called them, I saw a window and I saw that he talked with them.
After a while they got in again and told me to come with them, I saw a gun in their pockets so I start running, I don't remember what happened I just remember that I woke up in my house.
I thought it was a dream but... three days after that "dream" 2 guys with green clothes and green cars got into my house and told me to come with them, I told them two fuck off and one of them aimed me with his gun.
I came with them to their car and they putted me and the trunk of their car.
After 3 hours they finally stopped and they open the trunk and told me to come with them.
I think that they took me to a green house, I got in and I saw my father.
He told me that I should sit and listen carefully.
I sat and he start to tell me about his "Gang" the Grove Street, he told me that they went to rob a bank and the president was there and he shoot one of them so they shouted him back.
They saw him bleed out and they freaked out and ran from the bank.
Since then the FBI looking for him everywhere and he don't want to let them catch me either.
I told him that they already catch me and I thought I'm helping you so I told them everything I know.
I lived there for a while until the FBI got in there and took my father away.
They are going to execute him soon.
When I heard about this execute couldn't stop thinking about saving him but I know it's impossible.
I thought that if we can get weapons we can do this, I think about anything we just need 6 mp5`s 4 desert deagles and 1 sniper rifle.
I didn’t know from where I can get this but I heard about a weapon smuggler, his nickname is Cold; I got his number from Big-O and I rang to him, he told me to meet him at the shipping garage in Thursday at 02:30.

Well Big –O finally came back with the bucket and the fuel, we fill the car and drove to a real gas station.
The officer saw us and asked us if we need help, I nodded to yes and he sent us a fat worker to fill the gas, he didn’t see us, he took a bite from his sandwich and looked at the car, DJ shouted: "Come here you fatman".
He wanted to curse DJ but before he did it he looked at Big – O and recognize us from the local news, he fill our gas and we drove away like crazy's because it's kind of obvious that he called the police.
We got home and we were putting the new weapons in the safe until we heard someone knocking on the door, we afraid that those are the police so we putted the weapons quickly in the safe and opened the door, it was just DJ that we probably forgot in the car.
I called my nigga`s to the table and start to talk about my plan how to break my father out of jail.
And that’s how it starts: DJ will bribe a FBI officer for the entrance cods while Andre and Amber will keep the guards busy.
After that we will take the masks from the car, put it on and get in with the weapons, all of that while Big-O wait on the roof with the sniper.
We will get in, kill whoever we need to kill and break my father out, if the guards will do problems, Big-O will shoot them, and it’s the perfect plan.
Amber and Angelina thought that we can at least party tonight because we can die tomorrow, all the others agreed.
We went to the Pig Pen and split.
I drank 7 shots of Fillandia and I was done.
A day after that I woke up in a purple bed with a hot blonde next to me.
She makes me a cup of coffee and I went home with taxi.

Everybody came, we were 15 in the table and I started to explain.
When they heard my plan they suddenly realized that the plan not perfect as I thought, we changed what was bad even although it was scary we went to the prison on the next day and started it.
Big-o and DJ waited outside in a van with heavy guns like machine gun and bazooka, I got in the prison and started to yell like a pig until almost 60% of the guards came.
In this time another member called David got in the cells and took my father.
David ran out but he got heathen by one of the guard's weapons and they shot Big – O head either.
David was bleeding on the floor of the van and my father saw what happened "because of him" took one gun from the floor, and suicide.
I can't even describe this situation but it was so scary and nerves that I wanted to die either.
DJ tried to keep me cool while we drive to ls.
We knew that we can't do anything about their death and I knew that I have to replace my father.
We got to LS robbed some stores and killed some gang members and today we count as one of the scariest and one of the most danger gan
gs in LS.

Our Members :

1.Mike Wyane
2.Cloud Wayne
Leader: Mike Wyane
Underboss
: Cloud Wayne

About The Gang (IC) :

We live in Los Santos in a small hood next to the big Los Santos pizza.
We have taken a strong stand about NOT using drugs, if we will see a drug smuggler, uhm… you won't see him anymore.
Don`t try to mess with the leader cause you will die quickly.
We hate the Ballas and the Bloodz and if we will see them no matter what happened, we will fight.
Were gang with respect, we won`t hurt women and children's unless we h
ave too.

How To Join Us (OOC) :

First of all, you have to chill with us ICly, and show us your RP skills, the Leader ( Mike Wayne ) Will check your RP, and he will choose if you are outsider, If you'll be outsider, you have chill with us alot, robbing people with us, and then you'll be insider, DONT send PMs to the leader, and tell him about you want rank 2 or any bullshit, thanks.
Dont DM\MG\PG\RK\AP.
Dont break the server rules.
Dont ask for ranks.

MUST TO RP.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Grove Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grove Street   Grove Street I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 pm

-Accepted-
Meet me ingame to create it for you ! afro
Back to top Go down

Grove Street
Page 1 of 1