Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Express Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temka_Bdre Leader Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temka

Temka_Bdre Leader Application Empty
PostSubject: Temka_Bdre Leader Application   Temka_Bdre Leader Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 am

News Leader App

Name Temka_Bdre

Age 26

country Mongolia

City UB

where u are borns? SF Downtown

About Family? My Family Is Lives In SF Downtown Then I Moved To LS Jefferson about 2 years ago but my family brothers lives in SF China Town Now But Im Calling Them COme To LS and Join Some Job

Why you are to interesanted to join SANEWS Leader? Im Lead SaNews Before 2 times and im good for lead factions/families

Antohrey faction? Im Joined Before SADPS NOOSE (FDSA Leader )

Crominal record Illegal Weapons

Helper/CA? Im Helper Now But Im Want To CA And I Need Co-Owners They Can Make Me CA

When you are move in LS? About 2 years ago

Rules 1. Whenever you wake up ((Log in)), be sure to report you are awake on your walkie talkie.
**2. Treat everyone with respect. Do not insult other members of SANews. Here we are like family.
*3. If you do have any illegal drugs, please do not take any of it to SANews. (There is a legal limit of 25 grams of pot. Crack is illegal.)
*4. If you are going to take a nap ((AFK)), please report it, so we won't talk to your on your walkie.
***5. Do not overuse the News Microphone ((/news)) or the Live Broadcast Microphone ((/live)).
*6. If you want to do the news, please let everyone know on the walkie, so that we won't have 2 people doing the news. Same with the Live Broadcast.
**7. If the SANews Van you are using is running out of gas, please fill it up with gas before returning it to the station.
**8. If you wish to use the SANews Chopper, please inform everyone that you will be using it..
*9. If a SANews Van or the SANews Chopper is lost, stolen, wrecked, or destroyed, please report it on your walkie, so that we know how many vehicles are avaliable.
*10. Whenever doing a Live Broadcast, please do it in private or have an officer protect you if it is in public. San Andreas is a dangerous place.
*11. Only use a SANews or the SANews Chopper for news related transportation and event.
***12. Remember, we are News Reporters. We report news! Don't use the News Microphone ((/news)) for anything other than news.
*13. Keep Live Broadcasts short and sweet. Please only ask 5 questions.
**14. After saying something on the News Microphone ((/news)), count to 20 seconds between each line to space out news sequences.
**15. If you want to organize an event, please contact me or someone in charge about what your event is about.
***16. If your event requires donations, DO NOT KEEP ANY OF THE MONEY (unless the fundraiser is to help SANews), that is robbery!
*17. Never be biased to a local issue or situation. We report news, not our opinions on it.
**18. Do not use inappropriate language on the public news or during live broadcasts.
*19. If you own an illegal firearm, do not take it on SANews premisses.

* = Small Rule. Punishment could be nothing or a "Don't do it again."
** = Medium Rule. Punishment could be a "Don't do it again," warning, or suspension.
*** = Big Rule. Punishment could be a warning, suspension, or extermination.

IRL Name Temka_Bat

IG Name Temka_Bdre

Signed Temka_SoS
Back to top Go down

Temka_Bdre Leader Application
Page 1 of 1